Lyme Disease Mexico Treatments
Researchers at Yale found that the Lyme disease bacterium is ancient. They are confident it has been circulating in Northeast America long before there was an outbreak of symptoms in a small Connecticut town called Lyme. Named after the town, Lyme disease symptoms included rashes, headaches, stiffness and swelling of the joints, and fatigue, to name a few. In 1977, researchers connected the disease to a specific bacteria called Borrelia burgdorferi, carried by the black-legged tick, also known as the deer tick.
Lyme Disease Is Everywhere
At Lyme Disease Mexico, we are shocked to learn just how much the spread of Lyme disease grows each year. Now every state has reported cases. The reasons for the spread include:
- Population growths.
- When people traveled across America, some unknowingly took the ticks with them, leaving them to reproduce in a new environment.
- The more trees cut down to create residential and commercial buildings, the fewer places for ticks and other forest animals to live. Many stay and adapt to living among the new developments, making residents more susceptible to Lyme disease.
The U.S. Lacks Accurate Testing and Treatments
Currently, there are over 300,000 cases of Lyme disease. That doesn’t mean that many people have overcome Lyme disease, though. In America, there are limited methods used to diagnose and treat Lyme disease. Doctors use two tests to test for Lyme disease. These tests are accurate less than 50% of the time. Meaning, you can have Lyme disease even if your tests say you don’t.
If you are lucky enough to get an accurate diagnosis, the use of short-term antibiotics is the primary treatment in America. This method does not work for many people.
Finding the Right Doctor
You must find the right doctor to diagnose and treat you, no matter where that doctor is on the planet. At Lyme Disease Mexico, we call our experts Lyme-literate doctors. They are medical doctors with a specialty in Lyme disease. They are some of the top contributors to the field.
You deserve the best treatment because, as you may already know, living with Lyme disease can be challenging.
Many people find the most advanced treatments outside the USA. At Lyme Disease Mexico, we get to meet many people worldwide seeking relief from their pain. We are happy to share the many new treatments available that can ease their Lyme disease symptoms.
Creating Your Treatment Plan for Lyme Disease
To receive the benefits of advanced treatments for Lyme disease, you must seek help from a doctor with the equipment to perform the treatments in their clinics. Lyme Disease Mexico Treatments involves a myriad of modern treatment methods. We like to develop a personalized treatment plan with your help and based on your specific needs.
We consider factors like:
- Previous treatments you have tried
- The severity of your symptoms
Lyme Disease Mexico Treatment plans have one purpose; to help you feel better using alternative but safe and evidence-based methods.
Alternative Lyme Disease Mexico Treatments
Alternative treatment methods don’t mean strange or unusual. They mean they are methods not offered by non-Lyme-literate physicians. At Lyme Disease Mexico, we use techniques that have been around for a while and in which previous patients have shown great success.
Examples of alternative Lyme Disease Mexico treatment methods include:
Therapeutic Apheresis is a process in which your unhealthy blood and plasma are replaced with healthy, donated blood and plasma. Using the Lyme Disease Mexico Treatment equipment, this process takes just a few hours on an outpatient visit.
Intravenous IV antibiotics and vitamins. Lyme disease is a blood disorder. It’s essential to fight the infection where it lives – in your blood. So, we send antibiotics directly to your bloodstream.
Hyperthermia is a process used at Lyme Disease Mexico. Your doctor increases your body temperature, so you develop a fever, which is your body’s way of defending itself naturally. This process boosts your immune system to fight the Lyme infection.
These are just a few of many treatment options. A few other options available include protocols involving:
It excites our doctors and staff at Lyme Disease Mexico to provide so many helpful techniques. We are ready to explain all the treatments available to you and get you started on your healing journey from Lyme disease. It’s time to make your health a priority and now that you know help is available, seek it, no matter where you have to travel.
Why People Seek Treatment Outside the U.S.
The proper treatment to eliminate Lyme disease from your body is available. But it’s not available everywhere, which is why many people choose to seek help outside the United States.
In addition, here are a few reasons why people travel outside of the country for treatment:
- Treatment cost was reasonable and sometimes less than it would be if they had to continue traveling from state to state, switching doctors and specialists who could not cure them, paying for medicines that were prescribed but weren’t needed, and the countless hours of disappointing results.
- Lyme-literate doctors at Lyme Disease Mexico were able to find hidden co-infections and eliminate them too.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technologies in sterile, hospital-like environments.
- Access to multiple experts in a range of medical fields.
- Collaborates with American doctors once you reach the maintenance phase of treatment, so you don’t have to travel out of the country forever.
- In just a few weeks (compared to the years of living with Lyme disease), you can see huge improvements.